brothers

brothers

Friday, August 1, 2008

34 weeks















Okay, so I am kind of new at this blogging thing. I thought it would be a good way to keep everyone updated on little Hayden. I am 34 weeks now, and patiently waiting for him to come. Well, maybe patiently is not the word to use. I have been waking up every 2-3 hours a night and having some wonderful back pains. The joys of pregnancy! I hope these last six weeks go by quick. His nursery is pretty much done, just waiting on one of his dressers to come in, and Ryan has to hang some shelves this weekend. I will post some pics of his room soon. Here is a pic of me @ 29 weeks and some pics of my shower.










































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I'm sooo glad you did this blog. Alan's cousin has one and we get to keep up with their little boy. It looks great!
Love Ya
Ashley