brothers

brothers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hayden has arrived!











I am sorry it took me so long to update this website. I have been adjusting to having a little one around the house. Anyway, we were blessed with Hayden on Sept. 12 at 5:29 pm. He was 6lb 6oz and 19.5 inches long. I was induced at 7 am and was in labor all day. I ended up having a section that afternoon. Everything went fine and our little miracle was born. Ryan did great throughout the whole day(he made sure not to peak around during the section though).


This first month has been full of surprises and challenges for us. I am breastfeeding and it was tough at first, but we have the hang of it now. Hayden has grown so much already! It is so neat to see his new expressions and reactions. He had his 1 month checkup yesterday and weighed 8lb 12oz. He was 22 inches long. He got his 2nd Hepatitis shot and he will go back in a month and receive his other shots. We are doing well, even with the lack of sleep. I will try to update more often. Hope everyone is doing good.
















No comments: