
He loves his new swing!!


His first teething biscuit. They are a mess.

Well, I guess I will try this blogging thing once again. Our lives have been consumed with a special little someone. I do not have as much time on my hands like before. We will see how all of this goes.
Hayden is 8 1/2 months old now. He just started pulling up last week. He gets so excited and proud when he does it! It is too cute. We also, just found his eighth tooth! They are just popping out like crazy. He is trying to crawl. He gets up on all fours and rocks back & forth. He is scooting backwards though. We are about to have our hands full! He is saying ma ma & ba ba (bye-bye), and trying to say all other sorts of things. Next week he gets to see his cousins Ava & Blake. I am sure he will be crawling by the time they leave!



No comments:
Post a Comment