brothers

brothers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The end of February

We went to Boogaloo, which is one of our favorite Mardi Gras events to attend.  Instead of having to get formals and tuxedos, you can just arrive casual.  They usually have a great band and it is a ton of fun.  The night got cut short because Mr. Hayden decided to get sick.  Poor baby started running a fever and vomited.  Of course, it ended up being strep throat.  Dr. Marzullo said if he gets it again in the next few months, we will have to see the ENT about having his tonsils removed.  We are just keeping our fingers crossed that he will not get it again.  Here are a few pics from Boogaloo before I left.

      The Sweet Hubby and I!


My awesome sisters!  We sure do miss Amy!

Last Saturday was such a pretty day, Allison and I took the boys to Kees park to play.  They were all over the place.  They had such a great time. 



He is growing up so fast!
No fear going down the slide!



Best buddies playing in the dirt.


Baby Cohen is growing just fine.  I had my 20 week checkup and everything seems fine.  I also had the ultrasound where they check his organs and anatomy.  He is one healthy little boy.  He was not very photogenic for us, but here is a pic of his little face looking up at us.  I can't wait to see what he looks like in person!


Here is a video that I couldn't not post.  Hayden is singing his favorite new song, "The Ants Go Marching."








No comments: