I was scheduled to go to DC at the end of March for work, so I decided to bring Hayden along to visit Pap & Granna. We went a few days early to get in a day of sightseeing. Hayden did great on the airplane ride. Although, I did have to bring a binky with us. He has not had his binky since about mid January. I told him it was just for on the plane. He did great and hasn't asked for it since. Thank goodness! He also did well riding on the metro and the double decker bus tour. We had a very good time with Pap & Granna.
First ride on the Metro!
At the Capital
The White House
The blocks were his favorite toy at Pap & Granna's house.
He also had a great time coloring.
Passed out on the airplane.









2 comments:
Soooo sweet! I can't wait to see him again. It has been too long!
I love the shot with the capital in the background and Hayden in his red cap! That's so neat!
Post a Comment