March has been pretty good so far, Cohen and I are both healthy and well. Hayden is a ton of fun and all over the place. It is so nice to enjoy the beautiful weather outside. He has started to say, "no" a good bit. I have been trying to be patient, but he does not listen to Mommy as well as Daddy. He sure does like to test me. He has had many visits to the corner. Other than that, he is such a good kid and I know this is just a phase he is going through. He has been going to the potty and wearing his pullups. He will go when we put him on the potty, but still hasn't figured out when to tell us he has to go. At least we are making some progress. It would be great if he is out of diapers before Cohen arrives. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one. We have only had one person come look at the house. Doesn't seem to be any interest. I am not stressing, because I know God has a plan for us. We have a roof over our heads and a healthy family. Hard to complain about that. Since we have the storage unit, we have more room now. Ryan and I started a couples bible study for lent with my cousin Ashley's church. It has gone really well so far. The study is on how to read the bible. Ryan and I have already learned more about reading the bible and have enjoyed this time together. We are feeling very grateful these days.
| St. Patrick's Day cutie! |
| He decided he wanted to wear his dress shoes around the house. |
At the park, playing with Dad.
This is one of my favorite videos of Hayden singing "Amazing Grace". We sing this every night before bed, that is why it is dark and you cannot see him, but the sweet voice is wonderful.
Fun at the Mardi Gras parade.
Say "Cheeeese"



No comments:
Post a Comment